In this article, we’ll know about the various types of sewing machines that are available these days and we’ll also know how to find the right one for you. We can differentiate sewing machines on the basis of various things. In this article, we have broadly listed out the various types of sewing machines on various basis and afterwards we’ve also explained how you can find the right one for you.
On the basis of use of electricity, sewing machines are of two types:
Non-Electric Sewing Machines
Sewing machines initially were invented non-electric. The machines which we need to operate with the help of our hands by rotating the wheel or moving up and down the pedal are known as Non-electric sewing machines. We need not electricity to run these machines.
Modern Electric Sewing Machines
These are the machines which are being used widely these days. In these type of machines, we need to supply electric power to the sewing machine for it to run. The machine rotating parts are rotated with the help of an electric motor instead of a hand operating wheel.
On the Basis of Usage Sewing Machines are of the Following Types:
Home Purpose Sewing Machines
The sewing machines that can be used at home to perform our day to day life stitching and fabrication tasks are known as Home Purpose Sewing Machines. These type of machines are the most popular machines that are being sold online as well as offline in high volume.
Industrial Sewing Machines
The sewing machines that can be used in industries for various high volume tasks of stitching and fabrication are known as Industrial Sewing Machines. Further Industrial Sewing machines can divided into the following types also:
- Flatbed Sewing Machine
- Cylinder bed Sewing Machine
- Post Bed Sewing Machine
- Off The Arm Sewing Machine
Further on the basis of feed sewing machines are of the types: Drop Feed, Needle Feed, Walking Foot, Puller feed and Manual feed.
How to Find the Right Sewing Machine?
Choosing the right swing machine involves the following four steps:
- The very first this is that you need to understand your requirement. If you will be able to understand the requirement of yours to purchase a new sewing machine, only then you’ll be able to find the right machine for your purpose.
- The next step is to browse the available sewing machines in the mark as per your requirement. You should look in the online as well as in the offline market.
- The next step is to compare the shortlisted sewing machines. You might have shortlisted a number of sewing machines after browsing all of the sewing machines suitable as per your requirement. Now you need to compare all of those sewing machines to find the best one that you can buy.
- Now, in the end, when you find the best sewing machine, it’s the time for you to purchase the sewing machine from the best seller available online or offline available at the best price.
There is available of Usha sewing machine price list in India to help the readers to find best one. Thanks.