When it comes to cutting cycles, one of the most popular anabolic steroids used by bodybuilders is Winni V (sometimes spelled as Winnie V or Winny V). This is a nickname for the brand name Winstrol which contains the active ingredient Stanozolol. This steroid can be used only for cutting cycles, even though some individuals may also attempt to use Dianabol or even Anadrol.
Winni V Results and Reviews
Some individuals have not suffered any ill-effects even though they have consumed Winstrol V for nearly 12 weeks at a dosage of 100mgs on a daily basis. Apart from the pain caused by the injection, there were no other side effects. While on this drug, some individuals have reported a “dry” and less lubricated feeling in their joints. There are also numerous contradictions on its effect on the tendons. Athletes that perform explosive or high-impact sports should stay away from this drug due to these contradictions. People that suffer from some bone ailments induced by glucocorticoid can benefit from this steroid, which features some collagen producing characteristics.
What is Winstrol (WinniV)
Winstrol, sometimes referred to as Winni, was first invented by Winthrop Laboratories in the year 1962, and has been approved by the Food and Drug Administration to be used for humans. This steroid also increases an individual’s strength and overall performance levels. One of these anabolic steroids main purposes is the ability to lower SHBG levels far better than any other steroids.
What does this steroid do?
Winstrol consist out of four prime functions, which interest bodybuilders and performing athletes. This includes:
- Increase Nitrogen Retention
- Boost Protein Synthesis
- Intensifies Metabolic Activity
- Lower SHGB
Side Effects for Winstrol 50 Pills
Not everyone that uses Winstrol cycles will experience side effects, but there are a few side effects that may occur so you should be aware of it if you are going to make use of this steroid.
Side effects include:
- Abdominal pain
- Hair loss
- Dark colored urine
- Vomiting and Nausea
- Light colored stools
- A rise in your low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol
- Yellowing of the skin or eyes.
Possible liver damage may occur, but this is not very common among users but the good news is that if it appears that it does occur, it can be controlled by discontinuing the use of Winstrol.
What can you stack with Winstrol?
- Deca Durabolin
Important Information for Using Winstrol
- Ensure goods nights rest, preferably 8 hours before every training session.
- Make sure you eat a healthy breakfast in the mornings and carefully plan your meals.
- Stay hydrated by drinking lots of water.
- Set for yourself small realistic goals and use a bodybuilder for inspiration and motivation.
- If you are not able to reach your goal, do not be discouraged, keep a positive attitude and see this as a chance to improve.
- Always reward yourself when you have done well or reached a certain goal with Winstrol V or Stanozolol.