A business development manager handles sales lead;services offered to the new clients and also maintain a good working relationship with new clients.The job profile is meant to communicate about the new products to the prospective clients. The manager requires good communication skill. Doing jobs in Khobar offers enormous benefits like tax free income and many more.
They Are responsible in guiding companies that how to acquire new customers and sell products and services to the existing clients, which means there role is very important for the expansion of any business.They also arrange business development meetings with the prospective clients.They develop a growth strategy focusing on both financial gain and customer satisfaction. They also keep records of sales, revenue, and etc. They assist entry level staff and turn them into valuable salespeople or assets.
Requirements to become a business development manager
- Graduation in business administration, sales or relevant field
- They must have good market knowledge
- They must be proficient in MS Office and CRM software
Where they can work?
They can work in large number of companies or industries as there function varies with the company.
- IT sector
- Banking industry
- Power/ energy
- Electrical industry and many more.
Scope of jobs
- Client relationship manager
- Business development representative
- Engagement manager
- Field sales representative
- Inside sakes manger
- Sales representative
- Strategic account manager and many more.
Benefits of working in Khobar
- Low crime rate hence making the city safe to live for its residents
- Healthcare system provides free or low-cost treatments to its residents
- Affordable accommodations are available
- Most of the hospitals have emergency center
- You have plenty of seaside restaurants making it good place to explore and enjoy the new place if you are an expat
- People are friendly and are always willing to help strangers to make new friends making it a good place for expats to do jobs in Khobar
- There are large number of opportunities especially for those who are looking for jobs inKhobar in oil industry
- Cheap flights to large number of nearbydestination which proves to be very effective while you are searching for a new job.
How to apply for jobs?
- Finding jobs in Khobar is not an easy task if you are not following proper methodology. Preparing your CV/ resume is the most important thing which you should do before applying for jobs as it states the qualification of yours, skills acquired, experience if any. Then after that start apply for jobs via different methods. There are various methods or we can say proven ways which helps us in getting jobs in Khobar, they are as follows:
- Word of mouth- where a friend or a relative helps you in getting jobs
- Updating your profile on the LinkedIn where most of the employers are connecting with job seekers to hire them
- Registering on leading job portals like Monstergulf to get hired in less time and with more salary.
Neelam Gupta is currently focusing her writing on the extensive domain of employment. She has written various articles and blog posts on resume writing, job search and hiring. She also likes to write about nature.