What Documentation Do You Need To Transfer a Property?

Below we at criminal lawyer brampton will tell you what you need from the documentation for exemption from the tax on the transfer of absolute rights.

  • The PPI-4 tax return filed and filled in by the seller or his proxy (with the power of attorney certified in a municipality or court). The tax return is filled in on behalf of the seller.
  • Photocopy of the seller’s ID card
  • Original or certified photocopy of the purchase agreement of the first apartment
  • Photocopy of proof of ownership of the seller (the basis of the acquisition of immovable property). For newly built apartments it is necessary to enclose: a building permit, use permit, a contract for physical division or a joint construction contract if there are more investors.
  • Certified statement from the buyer to buy the first apartment on the IKPS-PPAP form
  • Certificate of citizenship of the buyer (not older than 6 months)
  • Permanent birth certificate
  • Photocopy of the customer’s ID card
  • Certificate of movement of residence from the MIA.
  • Certificate from the tax administration or municipality (local self-government) that the buyer is not liable to tax on property
  • Authorization of the seller to the buyer for participation in the tax procedure for determining the tax on the transfer of absolute rights. This authorization is most often your purchase contract.

The following documentation is required for members of your household:

  • Certificate of citizenship (not older than 6 months)
  • Permanent birth certificate (for children and parents)
  • Extract from marriage register (for spouses, not older than 6 months)
  • Photocopy of identity card and certificate of movement of residence from or certificate of permanent residence for minors
  • Certificate from the tax administration or municipality (local self-government) that a household member does not indebt to tax on the property of physical persons

Be well informed of all tax incentives and all necessary procedures that await you after buying your first apartment or home. On our website, you can find prominent information on the property page of the obligation to pay the tax for the transfer of absolute rights, as well as the possibility of exemption from payment for the customers of the first apartment. We are here to make the whole process easier for you and make it as easy as possible, and it is up to you to choose a home of your choice from our offer.

You can find our contact information on Google and OurBis and make sure to contact us right away because these are serious matters and any small mistake may cost you a lot. In these cases, it is best to get a legal help so that the whole process gets finished properly without any problem. Make sure to get the right lawyer for you who will be able to assist you with this matter and help you finish the process in a faster and easier way.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *