We are living in a fast-paced world. People are chasing so many things. One of the most prominent ones of those is perfectionism. There is a misconception in society that finally achieving perfectionism will bring happiness to your life. Is this true? Is there ever anything like perfection? What is the recipe for happiness and love? Kristina Mänd-Lakhiani, a cofounder of Midvalley, has written a wonderful book, Becoming Flawesome where she showcases a wide range of subjects about authenticity.
Let us explore the most authentic ways of living your life:
- Escaping The Rut: In the world where we live an automated life, do you remember what you had for dinner last night? Most of you will not be able to answer this question. However, escaping the rut is the answer to this. How can you do this? One of the things that you can do is to be mindful of your activities. Be present at the moment and observe everything around you. Hence, break the habits that your monotonous routine has created.
- Embracing Imperfections: Imperfections are beautiful. How will you discover something new when everyone is running in the same race to be perfect? How will you find your true potential? Hence, stop chasing perfection and embrace your flaws. Well, #BecomingFlawesome is the true way to uncover greatness.
- Taking Away Masks: Why do you have to be someone else to be liked by someone? Will those relationships ever be meaningful? The best relationships in life are those where you do not have to pretend to be someone else. The people who genuinely love you do not want you to be someone else or sacrifice anything for them. They rather want you to be the most amazing and best version. Hence, uncover that mask and reveal your true self. The ones who matter will follow.
- Balancing and Following Your Passion: Never think you have the saddest life. You do not. Everyone has their share of good and bad that they have to bear in life. So, do not compare your life to anyone else. Whatever you see on social media is not always true. Hence, balance the life that you have. In addition, follow your passion and love with full zeal. You will always be happy when you follow your dreams.
- Self-Love: The most underrated responsibility that people have for themselves is self-love. People take this for granted. Do something that makes you happy. Self-love is the most important thing to follow. In addition, you should consider not to expect things from people. A saying says, rather than chasing butterflies, make a beautiful garden. Hence, be someone who you are chasing.
Kristina has written a beautiful book that is nothing lesser than ten years’ worth of therapy. You will find more incredible nuggets of her wisdom when you read the book. Dive deeper into the most authentic version of yourself. Get your copy today and follow the magic!