JetBlue has a cool tool on its website called the Best Fare Finder. It helps you find reasonable days to fly on certain routes. Instead of having to choose exact dates, you can see a calendar that highlights the best deals for different days on the route you are interested in. This makes it easier to plan your travels without breaking the bank.
Choosing Your JetBlue Airline Ticket Understanding Fare Types
When you are reserving a flight with JetBlue Airways, you will notice several fare types to choose from: Blue Basic, Blue, Blue Plus, Blue Extra, and Mint. But what do these options mean? Are they all different levels of service, or are there just minor differences between them? Let’s break it down.
Understanding the Options
- Mint: This is JetBlue’s top- tier option, offering premium service and amenities.
- Blue Fares: These are your standard economy tickets. They offer a comfortable seat and some fresh perks compared to Blue Basic.
- Blue Basic: JetBlue’s introductory economy fare. It’s the most budget-friendly option but comes with fewer amenities and flexibility.
Read Also: JetBlue Fare Class Chart
What’s JetBlue Best Fare Finder?
JetBlue Airlines offers a helpful tool called the Best Fare Finder on its website. This tool is like a calendar that shows you different prices for flights throughout the entire month.
With the JetBlue fare calendar, you can be more flexible with your trip dates. This means you can easily find the affordable fare available for your trip to your favorite destination during the whole month.
JetBlue Airlines’ low fare calendar gives you:
- A calendar showing prices for the whole month you want to travel.
- The smallest fare available for your chosen destination.
- Flexibility in trip dates.
This means you can find great prices and trip comfortably using the low fare calendar.
How to Book a Flight with JetBlue Low Fare Calendar?
Reserving a flight using JetBlue’s Low Fare Calendar is easy. Then is how you can do it
Visit JetBlue’s Official Website: The main way to pierce the Low Fare Calendar is through JetBlue’s official website.
Locate the Best fare Finder Page: Once you are on the website, find the Stylish Fare Finder page. You can generally find this by looking for options like” Find Flights” or” Low Fare Calendar” on the homepage.
Two Ways to Find the Tool:Direct Visit You can directly visit the sanctioned JetBlue website and detect the fare calendar from there.
Search If you prefer, you can search for” low fare calendar JetBlue” using a search engine. This should bring you directly to the Best Fare Finder page.
Once you’ve found the Low Fare Calendar, you can start exploring different fares and book your flight at the best price available.
What to Expect with JetBlue Blue Fare?
Flying with a JetBlue Blue fare means you are in for a standard economy class experience. Then is a breakdown of what you can expect when you reserve this type of ticket
- On international flights to London, you will get one free checked bag, with a alternate bag costing$ 105.
- For U.S. domestic flights, as well as flights to Latin America or the Caribbean, the first checked bag is$ 35, and the second is$ 45.
- Plus, you can bring a free carry- on bag that fits in the overhead bin.
- Your ticket includes a seat selection. Seats have a pitch (the space between seats) ranging from 32 to 34 inches, depending on the airplane.
- JetBlue does not have its own lounges, but if you have Priority Pass Select membership from a credit card, you can pierce certain lounges on the same day as your JetBlue flight.
- Reserving a JetBlue Blue ticket means you will earn True-blue points. You get 3 points for every dollar spent on the base fare, plus an extra 3 points per dollar if you book through JetBlue’s website.
- Mosaic elite members and holders of co-branded credit cards earn even more points.
Read Also: Jetblue fare class codes